If getting into a normal bath tub is becoming difficult or you or someone you know has a disability or handicap, walk in bath tubs can be the answer.
You simply open the door and sit down or transfer over, slide your legs in and begin bathing. If you are using a wheelchair most walk in tubs are designed to allow you to make safe transfers onto the seat with even moderate upper body strength.
Walk in baths allow independence in the comfort of your own home. If you are assisted or bathing independently, there is no safer or more comfortable bathing solution available to you.
Premier Quality Walk In Baths from Arctic Spas
Arctic Spas is a premium brand. We do not make or sell cheap products. As a result, we only sell premier quality walk in bath tubs. All of our products are sold through small independent retail stores so you can always speak to an experienced person if you need service or advice. Buying an important product like this is a big decision, so we invite you visit one of our showrooms or call us for expert advice . Request a free brochure or phone call right now by completing the form below.
- Our ABS acrylic is the highest quality in the industry. Its durable and easy to clean.
- Out swing door with full passage in and out of tub.
- Door grab bar.
- Life-time door gasket warranty.
- ADA 17″ seat height with 23″ seat width.
- Low, 4″ tub floor height.
- Seat designed for personal hygene.
- Fast fill faucet with dual diverter and lever handles. Duel Diverter enables you to use hand held shower while tub is fast filling.
- Grab bar support. (left)
- Designer fill spout. (right)
- Hand-held shower (middle).
- Fast flow 2″ drain.
- Drain lever handle
- Tub access panels for easy installation and service.
- 110 volt UL/CSA hot air jet system with check valve.
- 110 volt UL/CSA water jet system with heater.
- Square corners allow to build in or file.
- Left or Right hand door & drain options.
- Tub fully assembled and tested with all fixtures included.
- Bathe easily and safely
- Remain independent in your own home
- Avoid the extra cost of assisted living
- Increases circulation and decreases swelling in feet and legs
- Decreases arthritic pain
- Relieves tension and muscle aches